Book Taxi from Gurgaon to Dehradun Online
Dehradun is the capital of Uttaranchal; it is the oldest historical city in India. This city is related to the Great Epic Ramayana and Mahabharata. Dehradun is located in the footer of Himalayan mountain range. Dehradun is also known for good and reputed institutions and boarding schools. Dehradun is a good place for paragliding, skiing, angling and river rafting. This hilly town is also famed for its export quality Basmati rice.
Places of Interest in the city:
- Tapkeshwar Temple: Tapkeshwar is famous cave temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, situated in the banks of a small river, the river flows in to the cave and the water droplets pour from the rocks on the Shiv Linga, which gives a fantastic view. Tapkeshwar temple is also known as the Guchhu Pani; tourists can be reached only after the tiring walking of more than a kilometer.
- Robber’s Cave: Robber's Cave is an eye catching touristic place. It is known as Guchhipani or Guchu Pani it is a perfect destination to spend the holiday in a calm atmosphere. This place is covered with impressive hills, after covering a walking distance of one kilometer; tourists can take a marvelous view of a stream.
- Sahastradhara: The meaning of Sahastradhara is Thousand fold spring. It is a fabulous waterfall. The Baldi River and the caves increase the beauty of Sahastradhara waterfall. Sahastradhara is the best place to spend holidays, for its marvelous views.
Other places to visit in Dehradun: Lacchiwalla, The Museum, Mindrolling Monastery, Clock Tower, Mall Road, Astley Hall etc.
Gurgaon is the second largest city of Haryana State. It is the industrial and financial center of Haryana. Gurgaon is located 30 km south of national capital New Delhi.
Places of interest near and inside Gurgoun:
- Sheetla Mata Mandir: Located in the centre of the city the temple is a good visit for people with religious inclination.
- Kingdom of Dreams: Kingdom of Dreams is India's first live entertainment, theatre and leisure destination and is located in Sector 29, Gurgaon in NCR Delhi, near the Leisure Valley Park.
- Leisure Valley Park: This park is spread out in a 25 acre area and as such offers a huge area with respect to relaxation and just taking it easy.
- Sultanpur Bird Century : 35 kms far from the main city the Sultanpur Bird Century id famous for its birds and tourist attractions. Its star attraction are the the hundreds of different migratory birds, who fly in from Russia, Turkey, Afghanistan and East European.
Popular Cars for hire from Gurgaon to Dehradun:
|Toyota Innova||Tata Indigo||Maruti Dzire||Toyota Innova 7 str||Toyota Etios/Swift Dzire||Tempo Traveller 12str|
About Taxi services in Gurgaon for Dehradun by GetMeCab.com:
Tags:Hire taxi from Gurgaon to Dehradun, book taxi in Gurgaon for Dehradun, taxi from Gurgaon to Dehradun,taxi to Dehradun, taxi service from Gurgaon to Dehradun, taxi for Gurgaon Airport to Dehradun, taxi for Dehradun, taxi for Dehradun from Gurgaon
You may be interested in:Hire Taxi in Gurgaon