Day 1: Pick up and Delhi Sightseeing: Overnight in Delhi
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed to visit Old & New Delhi-
- The Laxminarayan Temple, also known as the Birla Mandir is a Hindu temple up to large extent dedicated to Laxminarayan in Delhi
- Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India located close to the famous Chandni Chowk region,
- Enjoy Walking in Chandni Chowk Market where you can explore-Nai Sarak, Spice Market, Cloth Market, Sis Ganj Gurudwara, etc,
- The Red Fort-The main Residence of Mughal Emperors,
- Raj Ghat is a memorial dedicated to commemorating the father of the Nation, Mahatama Gandhi, and many great Indian leaders including Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, Jagjivan Ram, Choudhary Charan Singh, P.V. Narsimha Rao and many more.,
- Akshardham Temple, a Hindu temple complex that attracts more than 70% of all tourists who visit Delhi. The temple is located at the banks of Yamuna river and features a water show, a thematic garden, and three exhibitions.
- India Gate, the war memorial commemorating the martyrdom of 82000 soldiers of the Indian Army who laid their lives defending the country during the period 1914 to 1921 during the First World War.
- Drive past and Visit the highly honored President's House (Rashtrapati Bhawan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan) of India,
- Next, witness the National Museum of India housing some 2 lakh works of art covering over 5,000 years of history.
- Humayun's Tomb, built by the Mughal Emperor, Akbar in the memory of his father Humayun. This palace was the first garden-tomb in the Indian subcontinent and also the first monument to use red sandstone at such scale.
- Lotus Temple. The temple has won innumerous architectural awards and has been featured in hundreds of newspapers and magazine articles.
- Qutub Minar, the second-highest minaret in the world with a height of 73 meters. Minar along with other ancient and medieval monuments surrounding it are enclosed within the Qutub complex, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After a busy day in Delhi, returns to the hotel and relax in Delhi Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi to Agra & Sightseeing of Agra: Overnight in Agra
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed towards Agra via Yamuna Express Highway. A couple of good breakfast options will be available en-route or you could carry some snacks along (as per your interest/need). After a four hour of smooth journey Via Yamuna Expressway will land you to your hotel in Agra. Check-in, freshen up, have your lunch and relax. After some rest proceed to Visit
- Agra Fort (Lal Qilla), the royal abode of the Mughal Rulers,
- Do some shopping(as per your interest) at Sadar Bazaar and do not forget to Purchase delicious "Agra ka Pethas",
- In the evening, visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj),
- Mehtab bagh (The Moonlight Garden) and experience the sunset from the rear end of the Taj Mahal.
After a wonderful day returns to the hotel and relaxes in Agra Hotel.
Day 3: Visit Taj Mahal-Symbol of Love and drive to Jaipur on the way visit Fatehpur Sikri: Overnight in Jaipur
Early morning at sunrise approx nearly 6 am proceeds to visit the ultimately crowned jewel of India's architectural heritage-Taj Mahal, the greatest architectural wonder in the country and widely accepted as "The Symbol Of Love". Explore the magnificence of the awe-inspiring mausoleum and marvel at the intricately carved interiors of the structure.
- 'The Taj Mahal'- one of the 7 wonders of the world and become a victim of incredibly celebrated,
Once you feel contentment, return to the hotel, Freshen up at the hotel, have your breakfast and check-out. before drives toward Jaipur on the way explore
- Fatehpur Sikri, its 40 km away. The place is packed with architectural wonders and is surely a bit under-rated.
- Explore the sundry monuments here viz Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal, Diwan-I-Khas, Jodhabai Palace, Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti and more,
- Later, also visit Galtaji-Monkey Temple.
Finally, after a long day of sightseeing, you shall reach Jaipur. Check-in at the hotel, freshen up, have dinner and relaxed a day.
Day 4: Sightseeing of Jaipur: Overnight in Jaipur
Early morning after breakfast proceed to explore the Pink City/Capital of Rajasthan-Jaipur
- Start with visiting the famous Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) which is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside,
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings,
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla Temple.
After amazing, sightseeing relaxed a day in the same hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur to Udaipur via Chittorgarh: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Udaipur, On the way can take a stopover at Chittorgarh and view
- Amazing Chittorgarh Fort,
later after lunch drives to Udaipur, upon arrival check-in in the hotel and proceed to visit
- Maharana Pratap Museum,
- Saheliyon Ki Bari,
- Fateh Sagar Lake.
and rest in the Udaipur hotel.
Day 6: Udaipur Sightseeing: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast proceeds to visit the Lake city of Rajasthan-
- City Palace,
- Jagdish Temple, Walkin in the old City,
- Vintage Car Museum,
- The cultural dance program at Bagore Ki Haveli
and rest in the same hotel of Udaipur.
Day 7: Udaipur to Mount Abu: Overnight in Mount Abu
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Mount Abu, upon arrival check-in in the hotel and after some rest proceed to visit
- Dilwara Jain Temple
- Spend an Evening on Abu Lake
After sightseeing, return back to the hotel and rest a day in Abu hotel.
Day 8: Mount Abu to Pushkar via Ajmer: Overnight in Pushkar
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Pushkar on the way can visit Ajmer
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif,
- Jain Temple,
- Ana Sagar Lake
visit places as per your interest or if time permits. if you wish you could skip some places once you have done Ajmer we drive to the Pushkar-Holi City of Lord Brahma. After visit Ajmer, drive again for 15 minutes to reach Pushkar. it is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan's Ajmer district in midst of Aravali range, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites. upon arrival, check-in in the hotel and enjoy the sunset on the bank of Pushkar lake and rest in Pushkar hotel.
Day 9: Pushkar sightseeing & Return to Jaipur: Trip Completed
Pushkar. it is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan's Ajmer district in midst of Aravali range, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites. So Early morning to enjoy Beautiful Sunrise proceed to visit
- Mata Savitri Devi Temple,
- Lord Brahma Temple,
- Mata Gayatri Devi Temple,
- Walk-in Old city market,
- Sikh Gurudwara.
After Sightseeing, Drive back to Jaipur and we will drop you at your desired location within (Jaipur).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
All Museum, Red Fort, & Swami Narayan Akshardham Temple closed in every Monday in Delhi.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.