Day 1: Delhi to Manali via Chandigarh: Overnight in Manali
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed to Manali on the way can visit Chandigarh(as per your interest)
- In the evening enjoy the famous markets of the city Market 17 and Market 22,
- Rock Garden-immense creative heritage. This is a huge complex that is built using domestic and industrial waste and throws away items.
- Sukhna Lake. This lake complex offers various entertaining options including boating, Shikara ride, watch Le Corbusier's sketches, food area, souvenir shop, camel ride, and much more
- The Zakir Hussain Rose Garden is a botanical garden spread across over 30 acres of land featuring flowers of more than 1600 different species.
After a visit proceeds to Manali and transfer to hotel and rest a day in a hotel.
Day 2: Solang Valley Sightseeing: Overnight in Manali
Early morning after breakfast proceed to Enjoy the hills & Snow
- Solang Valley-This destination is well known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports activities most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating, and zorbing. In winter, the zorbing track is replaced by skiing,
- Vashisht Temple-is famous for sulfurous hot water springs, whose water is believed to have great healing powers,
Note: If you like to visit Rohtang in Company Car must speak with an executive for extra charges otherwise this day our car allows till Solang Valley only.
After an amazing day rest in the hotel.
Day 3: Local Manali Sightseeing: Overnight in Manali
After breakfast proceed to enjoy Local Manali and start the visit from
- Hadimba Devi Temple-dedicated to Hidimba Devi, the wife of Bhima, an important figure in the epic Mahabharata,
- Lord Manu Temple, who is believed to be the creator of the human race, Manu Temple,
- Tibetan Monasteries-here you will find numerous handicraft merchants in the vicinity which you shall find very interesting,
- Van Vihar, a simple municipal garden situated at Mall Road with a pond for boating and tall Deodar trees looking over,
- Mall Road-enjoy a local market, various restaurants for dinner.
Once you have done Mall Road, return to the Manali hotel and relaxed a day.
Day 4: Manali Sightseeing: Overnight in Manali
After breakfast proceed to visit Manali,
- Naggar Castle,
After enjoying Water rafting(at your own cost), proceed to Manali and relax a day.
Day 5: Manali to Dharamshala: Overnight in Dharamshala
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Dharamshala and on the way can explore-
- Kullu Valley
- Water Rafting in Beas River,
- Palampur Tea Garden,
- Baijnath Dham-Lord Shiva Historical Temple.
Later upon arrival in Dharamshala-Mcleod Ganj, you will check-in in the hotel and rest a day in the hotel.
Day 6: Dharamshala Sightseeing: Overnight in Dharamshala
After breakfast proceed to explore-Mcleod Ganj-
- Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple,
- Dal Lake,
- Bhagsunag Waterfall,
- Naddi View Point,
- Tibetan Monastery
once you have done sightseeing return to the hotel, have dinner, and have a leisurely evening at the same hotel.
Day 7: Dharamshala to Delhi: Trip Completed
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi, the driver will drop you at your desired location within (Delhi).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping, and Tips to drivers, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which are not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Rohtang Pass visit possible with our chosen Vehicle only on extra Cost from Rs.2500 to 5500 + Permission(subject to availability) Cost Rs.550.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
AC will be switched off in hilly areas.
Enjoy a Valley travel with peace of mind with driver and follow his instruction to reach on the next destination on time.