Day 1: Delhi to Shimla: Overnight in Shimla
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed to visit Shimla, on the way visit
- Pinjore Garden,
Later upon arrival in Shimla, check-in in the hotel and relax a day.
Day 2: Shimla sightseeing: Overnight in Shimla
After breakfast proceeds to visit local Shimla sightseeing.
- The Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, which is one of the most prominent buildings in Shimla. There are tours organized every four hours where people, in a group of 40 are allowed,
- Next, take a stroll on the famous Mall Road. This is the most loved area of the Shimla hill-station,
- Christ Church-the second oldest church in the country,
- Advance to visit Jakhoo Temple, which is a highly celebrated temple dedicated to the Hindu deity Lord Hanuman. The temple is situated on Jakhoo hill which is the highest peak in the town of Shimla(took shared Jeep near the Church)
After a busy day Finally, return to the hotel, have dinner, and have a leisurely evening at the hotel.
Day 3: Kufri Sightseeing & drive to Manali: Overnight in Manali
After breakfast proceed to enjoy the rest of Shimla highlights,
- Kufri, the highest point in the surrounding region. Kufri offers a lot of places that are of interest to visitors including Club House, Chini Bungalow, Indira Tourist Park, Kufri fun world and a Himalayan wildlife zoo Take your time as you enjoy various exciting activities and the Himalayan landscape.
After enjoying Kufri let's start drive to Manali on the way can explore-.
- Gurudwara Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji at Mandi,
- The Pandoh Dam is an embankment dam on the Beas River in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh,
- Kullu Valley
Later Upon arrival check-in in the hotel and rest a day in Manali hotel.
Day 4: Solang Valley Excursion: Overnight in Manali
Early morning after breakfast proceed to Enjoy the hills & Snow
- Solang Valley-This destination is well known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports activities most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating, and zorbing. In winter, the zorbing track is replaced by skiing,
- Nehru Kund
- Vashisht Temple-is famous for sulfurous hot water springs, whose water is believed to have great healing powers,
Return to the Manali hotel and relaxed a day.
Day 5: Local sightseeing of Manali: Overnight in Manali
Early morning after breakfast proceed to Enjoy Local places of Manali
- Hadimba Devi Temple-dedicated to Hidimba Devi, the wife of Bhima, an important figure in the epic Mahabharata,
- Lord Manu Temple, who is believed to be the creator of the human race, Manu Temple,
- Club House is an amusement and adventure retreat set up on the banks of the Manalsu Nalla, a branch of the breathtaking Beas River.
- Tibetan Monasteries-here you will find numerous handicraft merchants in the vicinity which you shall find very interesting,
- Van Vihar, a simple municipal garden situated at Mall Road with a pond for boating and tall Deodar trees looking over,
- Mall Road-enjoy a local market, various restaurants for dinner.
Once you have done Mall Road, return to the Manali hotel and relaxed a day.
Day 6: Relax a day in Manali: Overnight in Manali
Relaxed a day in the same hotel.
Day 7: Manali to Chandigarh: Overnight in Chandigarh
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Chandigarh and visit-
- Rock Garden-immense creative heritage. This is a huge complex that is built using domestic and industrial waste and throws away items.
- Sukhna Lake. This lake complex offers various entertaining options including boating, Shikara ride, watch Le Corbusier's sketches, food area, souvenir shop, camel ride, and much more
- The Zakir Hussain Rose Garden is a botanical garden spread across over 30 acres of land featuring flowers of more than 1600 different species.
- The famous markets of the city Market 17 and Market 22
Once you have done Chandigarh, relaxed a day in your hotel.
Day 8: Chandigarh to Delhi: Trip Completed
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi, and the driver will drop you at your desired location within (Delhi).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping, and Tips to drivers, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which are not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Rohtang Pass visit possible with our chosen Vehicle only on extra Cost from Rs.2500 to 5500 + Permission(subject to availability) Cost Rs.550.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
AC will be switched off in hilly areas.
Enjoy a Valley travel with peace of mind with driver and follow his instruction to reach on the next destination on time.