Day 1: Jaipur Pick up and Half-day Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
Pick up will be in the morning from your desired location within (Jaipur) and Proceed to visit Jaipur-
- Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of the Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside.
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings.
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- walk-in Pink City Market,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla temple,
after a busy day drive back to the hotel and rest a day.
Day 2: Jaipur to Shekhawati-Mandawa: Overnight in Mandawa
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Shekhawati-Mandawa Village. upon arrival check-in in the hotel and after some rest proceed to visit Small Village Mandawa Were you can explore
- 400 Years Old Hand Painted Havelis,
- Water well,
- Real Rajasthani Village
Later rest in the same hotel.
Day 3: Mandawa to Bikaner: Overnight in Bikaner
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Bikaner upon arrival in Bikaner check-in in the hotel and after some rest proceed to visit
- Bikaner Fort,
- Deshnok-Karni Mata Temple-Rat Temple,
- Camel Breeding Farm
- Old City & Jain Temple
After a busy day rest in Bikaner hotel.
Day 4: Bikaner to Desert near Jaisalmer-Khuri/Sam: Overnight in Send dunes
After Breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Desert-Khuri/Sam next to Jaisalmer. on the way, if time permits or you have interest visit
- Kolayat Lake,
- Upon arrival in dessert enjoy an Overnight camel safari(on your own cost) and sleep in the desert.
Enjoy Send dunes camel ride and sleep camp.
Day 5: Desert to Jaisalmer: Overnight in Jaisalmer
After breakfast check out from camp with nice memories and proceed to the Jaisalmer known as Golden or Sun city- and upon arrival check-in in the hotel and after some rest proceed to visit
- Gadisar lake,
- Old Carved Havelis (Nathmal & Salam Singh Havelis),
- Jaisalmer Fort,
- Tazia Tower,
- The Thar Heritage Museum,
- Jaisalmer Sunset point
and rest in the Golden City.
Day 6: Jaisalmer to Jodhpur: Overnight in Jodhpur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Jodhpur on the way visit
- Pokaran Fort,
later upon arrival in Jodhpur check-in in the hotel and proceed to visit
- Mehrangarh Fort,
- Jaswant Thada,
- Umaid Bhawan Palace,
- Clock Tower,
- World Famous spice market
and after a wonderful sightseeing rest a hotel in the Jodhpur-Suncity.
Day 7: Jodhpur to Mount Abu: Overnight in Mount Abu
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Mount Abu, upon arrival check-in the hotel later drive to visit
- Dilwara Jain Temple,
- Honeymoon point,
- Enjoy an evening on the bank of Lake
and rest a day in Mount Abu
Day 8: Leisure a day in Mount Abu to Udaipur: Overnight in Mount Abu
Leisure a day in Mount Abu
Day 9: Mount Abu to Udaipur: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Udaipur on arrival check-in in the hotel and after some rest proceed to visit-
- Sahelion Ki Bari,
- Shilp Gram-An artificial Cultural Village
Later after a wonderful day relaxed in the lake city of Rajasthan.
Day 10: Udaipur sightseeing: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast proceed to explore Lake City-Udaipur
- City Palace,
- Jagdish Temple,
- Old City,
- Rose Garden,
- Vintage Car Museum,
- An evening in Fateh Sagar Lake or visit Bagore Ki Haveli for a cultural dance program
After an amazing sight relaxes in the same hotel.
Day 11: Udaipur to Pushkar: Overnight in Pushkar
after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Pushkar on the way to visit
- Chittorgarh Fort,
and have lunch in Chittorgarh city, and later drive to Ajmer where you can explore
- Dargah Shariff,
- Ana Sagar Lake,
- Enjoy Sunset on the bank of Pushkar Lake.
and then drive to Pushkar and upon arrival check-in in the hotel and rest in Pushkar(A Holi city of Lord Brahma) hotel.
Day 12: Pushkar Sightseeing & drop at Jaipur: Trip Completed
After breakfast proceeds to Explore Pushkar(A Holi city of Lord Brahma)-
- Brahma Temple,
- Savitri Devi Temple,
- Sikh Temple,
- Pushkar Lake,
- Old Holy town Street & Market.
and after that drive to Jaipur and driver shall drop you at your desired location within Jaipur.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.