Day 1: Jaipur Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
Pick up from your desired location within (Jaipur) and Proceed for full day Jaipur sightseeing -
- Start with visiting the famous Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) which is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings,
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla Temple,
- enjoy Evening in Chowki Dhani(for village culture with Rajasthani Local food dinner available with entrance ticket of Chowki Dhani)
After an amazing experience, overnight stay in Jaipur hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for a full-day excursion to Rajasthan popular Forts which is in Jaipur-
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- Jaigarh Fort- is situated on the promontory called the Cheel ka Teela (Hill of Eagles) of the Aravalli range,
- Enjoy Sunset on Nahargarh Fort-A beautiful view of Jaipur City.
After an amazing day, you can relax in the same hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur to Pushkar via Ajmer & Sightseeing: Overnight in Pushkar
Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Pushkar on the way Ajmer, is one of the major cities in the Indian state of Rajasthan Ajmer is a pilgrim City and covered by Aravalli Mountains. In Ajmer Places to visit-
- Ajmer-Dargah Sharif,
- Jain Temple,
- Ana Sagar
later drive to Holi City Pushkar and visit
- Lord Brahma temple,
- Mata Savitri Devi Temple,
- Mata Gayatri Devi Temple,
- Old city market
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset on the bank of Pushkar Lake
After a religious day rest in Pushkar Hotel.
Day 4: Pushkar to Agra: Overnight in Agra
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Agra on the way visit
- Fatehpur Sikri
later, upon arrival in Agra check-in in the hotel and proceed to visit
- Agra Fort,
- Itmud-Ud-Daula(baby Taj Mahal)
- Mehtab Bagh(see Taj Mahal from the backside)
relax a day in Agra Hotel.
Day 5: Agra visit Taj Mahal and drive back to Jaipur: Trip Completed
Early morning at sunrise visit the Taj Mahal, the greatest architectural wonder in the country and widely accepted as "The Symbol Of Love". Explore the magnificence of the awe-inspiring mausoleum and marvel at the intricately carved interiors of the structure-
- Taj Mahal at the time of sun-rise
Once you feel contentment, return to the hotel, Freshen up at the hotel, have your breakfast and check-out and drive back to Jaipur Airport and the driver will drop you at Airport to catch your next flight back home.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.