Pickup in the morning between 6 am to 8 am | Breakfast en-route | Visit to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort | If time will permit visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah/Mehtab Bagh | Return to Delhi by 10 pm | Dinner en-route
- You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed towards Agra via Yamuna Express Highway. You could have your breakfast on the way.
- After around 4 hours of smooth drive, you will hit the incredibly celebrated and one of the 7 wonders of the world 'The Taj Mahal'
- After this , you could have lunch at place of your choice and later pay a visit to the Agra Fort, the royal abode of the Mughal Rulers
- If time permits, you could choose to visit Itimad-Ud-Daula/Mehtab Bagh as well.
- Finally, in the evening, proceed towards Delhi and have dinner en-route.
Inclusion and Exclusions
- Fuel and Parking Charges
- State/Permit and Toll Tax charges
- GST [5%]
- Driver's Day allowance
- Entrance fee to monuments, parks etc.
- Camera charges
- Personal expenses including food, beverages, shopping and tips to driver etc
- Distance covered while visiting places not mentioned in the itinerary
- Driver's night allowance applicable if driver drives between 10 pm & 5 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV and Rs.300 for tempo traveler]
- Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on actual basis.
- Best tour Guide available starting from Rs 750 /-
- NOTE: Taj Mahal closed on Friday