Pickup in the morning between 6 am to 8 am | Breakfast en-route | Visit to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort | If time will permit visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah/Mehtab Bagh | Return to Delhi by 10 pm | Dinner en-route
- You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed towards Agra via Yamuna Express Highway. You could have your breakfast on the way.
- After around 4 hours of smooth drive, you will hit the incredibly celebrated and one of the 7 wonders of the world 'The Taj Mahal'
- After this , you could have lunch at place of your choice and later pay a visit to the Agra Fort, the royal abode of the Mughal Rulers
- If time permits, you could choose to visit Itimad-Ud-Daula/Mehtab Bagh as well.
- Finally, in the evening, proceed towards Delhi and have dinner en-route.
Inclusion and Exclusions
State/Permit and Toll Tax charges
Entrance fee to monuments, parks etc.
Personal expenses including food, beverages, shopping and tips to driver etc
Distance covered while visiting places not mentioned in the itinerary
Driver's night allowance applicable if driver drives between 10 pm & 5 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV and Rs.300 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on actual basis.
Best tour Guide available starting from Rs 750 /-
NOTE: Taj Mahal closed on Friday