Day 1: Delhi to Shimla & Sightseeing: Overnight in Shimla
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed to visit Shimla, Upon arrival Check-in in the hotel, relax, and then leave for local sightseeing.
- The Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, which is one of the most prominent buildings in Shimla. There are tours organized every four hours where people, in a group of 40 are allowed,
- Next, take a stroll on the famous Mall Road. This is the most loved area of the Shimla hill-station,
- Christ Church-the second oldest church in the country,
- Advance ahead to visit Jakhoo Temple, which is a highly celebrated temple dedicated to the Hindu deity Lord Hanuman. The temple is situated on Jakhoo hill which is the highest peak in the town of Shimla(took shared Jeep near the Church)
After a busy day Finally, return to the hotel, have dinner, and have a leisurely evening at the hotel.
Day 2: Kufri & Naldehra Sightseeing: Overnight in Shimla
After breakfast proceed to enjoy the rest of Shimla highlights,
- Kufri, the highest point in the surrounding region. Kufri offers a lot of places that are of interest to visitors including Club House, Chini Bungalow, Indira Tourist Park, Kufri fun world and a Himalayan wildlife zoo Take your time as you enjoy various exciting activities and the Himalayan landscape.
- Naldehra- small but incredibly serene town. This town has the world's highest golf course and projects extreme amounts of positive energy and refreshment towards the visitor
- In the Evening if interested again spend some time at Mall Road
After enjoying Shimla-Queen of the Hills, relaxed a day in the same hotel.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali: Overnight in Manali
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Manali on the way can explore
- Gurudwara Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji at Mandi,
- The Pandoh Dam is an embankment dam on the Beas River in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh,
- Kullu Valley,
Later Upon arrival spend an evening in Mall Road, and rest a day in Manali hotel.
Day 4: Solang Valley Sightseeing and Local visit of Manali: Overnight in Manali
Early morning after breakfast proceed to Enjoy the hills & Snow
- Solang Valley-This destination is well known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports activities most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating, and zorbing. In winter, the zorbing track is replaced by skiing,
- Vashisht Temple-is famous for sulfurous hot water springs, whose water is believed to have great healing powers,
- Hadimba Devi Temple-dedicated to Hidimba Devi, the wife of Bhima, an important figure in the epic Mahabharata,
- Lord Manu Temple, who is believed to be the creator of the human race, Manu Temple,
- Tibetan Monasteries-here you will find numerous handicraft merchants in the vicinity which you shall find very interesting,
- Van Vihar, a simple municipal garden situated at Mall Road with a pond for boating and tall Deodar trees looking over,
- Mall Road-enjoy a local market, various restaurants for dinner.
Once you have done Mall Road, return to the Manali hotel and relaxed a day.
Day 5: Manali to Chandigarh: Overnight in Chandigarh
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Chandigarh on the way can visit
- Kullu Valley
- Water Rafting in Beas River,
- In the evening enjoy the famous markets of the city Market 17 and Market 22
Later relaxed a day in Chandigarh hotel.
Day 6: Chandigarh Sightseeing and drive to Delhi: Trip Completed
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi before can visit Beautiful places of Chandigarh
- Rock Garden-immense creative heritage. This is a huge complex that is built using domestic and industrial waste and throws away items.
- Sukhna Lake. This lake complex offers various entertaining options including boating, Shikara ride, watch Le Corbusier's sketches, food area, souvenir shop, camel ride, and much more
- The Zakir Hussain Rose Garden is a botanical garden spread across over 30 acres of land featuring flowers of more than 1600 different species.
Once you have done Chandigarh, drive back to Delhi and we will drop you at your desired location within (Delhi).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."