We are hiring!
GetMeCab is changing how cabs are booked in India. We are developing systems and processes which
brings high quality car rentals at an affordable price to the end consumer.
We are working hard to build a brand which is synonym for car rental in India and need
and self motivated people to help us build and grow GetMeCab.com
Interested candidates please send an email to email@example.com.
Current Job Openings
- We are looking for a strong web content writer to work on GetMecab.com.
- We are looking to hire smart web content writers with good writing skills. GetMeCab is
the largest Outstation car rental service provider in India. It has been offering
Intercity Cab services for one-way, return-trip and local city usage in more than 25 major
Indian cities including Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad and more
- The chosen candidate will work on preparing and editing content such as blogs and articles.
He/she would also be required to coordinate with external writers for content creation
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content
- Experience in writing for webs such as blogs and scannable articles
- Research content on trending topics
- Coordinate with external writers for content creation purpose.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of content creation - prior experience with a website would be a plus.
- SEO writing skills
- Ability to write for social media
- Familiarity with writing for the web (scannable writing)
Customer Care Executive
- Handle Customers calls and emails.
- Revert to customers' e-mails effectively & properly
- Able to convince customers.
- Work on the assignments as assigned
- Must be good with Computers (MS-Word)
- Good Communication skills
- Hardworking, Punctual & willing to learn.
Business Development Executive
Identifying good operators and getting them on GetMeCab.com.
Regularly meeting and interacting with operators to ensure updated inventory and prices.
Doing quality audit of the vehicles and drivers regularly.
Minimum Qualification: Graduation.
Excellent communication skills.
Comfortable with frequent travels to various cities in India.
Understanding client requirements and interfacing between client and departments within the
Preparation of project budget and managing the project without cost overrun.
Oversee the planning, monitoring, controlling & evaluation of the whole project.
Understanding project details, preparing project schedule, updating the schedule as it
Communicate with the client, client billing and follow up with partners and other agencies
involved in the project.
Prepare interim and final reports and submit to client/management.
Ensure that the project is completed in the stipulated time.
Minimum Qualification: Graduation
Must be good with Computers (MS-Word)
Client Management Resource Allocation
Good Communication skills