FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is GetMeCab.com?
GetMeCab.com is an online car rental booking portal. We provide you a wide range of cars for selection (Sedan, SUV, Tempo, Luxury) to suit your needs. So whether you want car for Outstation / MulticityReturn, One Way Drop,Airport Pickup or Drop, Local travel, just visit GetMeCab.com and book it.
Cities,where we operate?
We are currently offering our services in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chennai and Pune. We provide Inter-city Car Rental, Local 8 Hour travel packages as well as car services to corporate in these cities.
How do I book on GetMeCab.com?
You can either book online through our mobile responsive website www.getmecab.com or may call at +91 90 1515 4545.
How do I cancel my booking?
You can email us at email@example.com for booking cancellation. Please read our cancellation and modification policy for clarity on the same.
How is the total fare/price calculated for an Outstation / Multi-city return trip (Inter-city) car rental service?
Intercity car rental fares constitute of various components as below:
- Per KM Rate: This is base rate which will be charged on every km travelled. The rate varies with car model and city.
- Minimum KM charged per day: We charge minimum distance of 250 kms per day for each city except Pune and Hyderabad where it is 300 kms per day. following Example for clarity: Example for clarity: If you are using the vehicle for 3 days the minimum we will charge you is 3*250=750 km, in case your actual usage for the three days (combined) is less (say 650 km) we will still charge you for 750 km and in case your usage is higher (say 850), we will charge you for your actual km used.
- Daily Driver allowances: For intercity travel customers, you need to pay driver allowance. The allowance amount might vary cab or city wise but ranges from Rs 200 to 500. Apart from it night allowance also charged if driver runs the vehicle during night hours (10pm to 5am).
- Toll, parking and state taxes: These will be charged on actual basis during/at end of the journey. You may askdriverto provide the relevant receipts if possible. You can always call us at our helpline (+91 90 1515 4545) in case of any discrepancy.
- Definition of a day: Day is defined as calendar day i.e. 12 midnight to next day 12 midnight for all the calculation purposes.
- Service Tax: We charge service tax as per Govt rules, its 5.6% of total trip cost now-a-days.
How is the total fare/price calculated for a One Way Drop?
Local car rental fares constitute of various components as below
- Base fare: This is base rate which will be charged. The base fareis generally available as 8 hour / 80 kms package.
- Additional km charges: In case the actual travel is more than the km mentioned in the base package, additional amount per additional km need to be paid.
- Additional hour charges: In case the actual hours are more than the used hour mentioned in the base package, additional amount per actual hour need to be paid.
- Toll and parking charges: These will be charged on actual during / at the end of the journey. You may askdriverto provide the relevant receipts if possible. You can always call us at our helpline (+91 90 1515 4545) in case of any discrepancy.
How is the total fare/price calculated for anAirport Pick Up / Drop?
For Airport Pick Up / Drop, we charge fixed cost for this as mentioned on our website inclusive of service tax but exclusive of parking charges .
Do I need to register to avail the service?
No, youare not required to register yourself for just booking a cab. But we need your contact number, pick up address and other basic details to serve you better so once you provide these details your account is created automatically and next time you can choose existing customer option.
How do I pay for the service ?
You can pay an advance or full amount online (generally 10% of the estimated cost) by Net Banking, Debit / Credit card or Wallet and the rest if any you can pay directly to the driver after completion of the trip.
Is the online payment secure?
Yes, the online payment done on GetMeCab.com is completely safe and secure. We have tied up with CCAvenue (India's leading online payment gateway) which uses Verisign certified security infrastructure to ensure that your online payment is completely safe. As a company policy we don't store any card details.
Does GetMeCab.com offer services to corporates?
Yes, we offer car rental services to corporate. Please send your corporate queries to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert at the earliest .
Does GetMeCab.com offer services to travel agents?
Yes, we offer car rental services to travel agents. Travel agents can register with us to book car rental services for their customers through GetMeCab.com. Please mail us at email@example.com and we will revert at the earliest .