Day 1: Delhi to Dalhousie: Overnight in Dalhousie
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed to visit Dalhousie, Upon arrival Check-in in the hotel, relax, and then leave for local sightseeing.
- Enjoy Mall Road,
- Subhash Chowk,
After a busy day Finally, return to the hotel, have dinner, and have a leisurely evening at the hotel.
Day 2: Dalhousie Local Sightseeing with Visit of Khajjiar: Overnight in Dalhousie
After breakfast proceed to enjoy Dalhousie highlights-
- Enjoy Khajjiar which is 24 km away from Dalhousie-which is also known as Mini Switzerland of India,
- Khajjiar Lake & Khajji Nag Temple,
- Panchpula-known as Five Bridges. The most thing about this place the rippling streams and the gorgeous atmosphere,
- Satdhara Falls Means Seven Waterfalls/Spring in the region,
- St. John's Church at Gandhi Chowk,
- Tibetian Handicraft Centre,
- Mall Road.
After enjoying a Dalhousie, rest in the same hotel.
Day 3: Dalhousie to Dharamshala: Overnight in Dharamshala
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to visit Dharamshala, Upon arrival, you will check-in in the hotel, and after some rest proceed to visit Dharamshala-
- Bhagsunag Waterfall,
- Dal Lake,
- Naddi View Point,
Day 4: Dharamshala & Mc-leod Ganj Sightseeing: Overnight in Dharamshala
After breakfast proceed to explore-Mcleod Ganj-
- Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple,
- Tibetan Monastery
- Mc-leod Ganj Market
once you have done sightseeing return back to the hotel and relaxed in the same hotel.
Day 5: Dharamshala to Manali: Overnight in Manali
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Manali, on the way can visit
- Pandoh Dam,
- Temple-Vaishno Devi,
- Kullu Valley,
- Hadimba Devi Temple-this temple is dedicated to Hidimba Devi, the wife of Bhima, an important figure in the epic Mahabharata,
- Lord Manu Temple, who is believed to be the creator of the human race, Manu Temple,
- Van Vihar, a simple municipal garden situated at Mall Road with a pond for boating and tall Deodar trees looking over,
- Tibetan Monasteries,
- Mall Road Manali-You will find numerous handicraft merchants in the vicinity which you shall find very interesting.
Upon Arrival Check-in the hotel and relax a day.
Day 6: Manali Local Sightseeing & drive to Delhi: Trip completed
After breakfast Leave to excursion Local Manali
- Solang Valley-this destination is well known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports activities most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating, and zorbing. In winter, the zorbing track is replaced by skiing. Take your time as you get indulged in various activities here.
Later proceed towards Delhi on the way if interested then enjoy White water rafting in Kullu and later upon return in Delhi you will be a drop in your desired Drop location.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping, and Tips to drivers, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which are not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Rohtang Pass visit possible with our chosen Vehicle only on extra Cost from Rs.2500 to 5500 + Permission(subject to availability) Cost Rs.550.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
AC will be switched off in hilly areas.
Enjoy a Valley travel with peace of mind with driver and follow his instruction to reach on the next destination on time.