Day 1: Delhi to Manali: Overnight in Manali
You will be picked up from your desired location within the Urban city area of Delhi and drive towards Manali. After around 12-14 hours of the comfortable scenic drive, you shall reach Manali on the way can visit
- Pandoh Dam,
- Temple-Vaishno Devi,
- Kullu Valley.
Upon Arrival Check-in the hotel and relax a day.
Day 2: Manali Local Sightseeing: Overnight in Manali
After breakfast Leave to excursion Local Manali
- Solang Valley-this destination is well known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports activities most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating, and zorbing. In winter, the zorbing track is replaced by skiing. Take your time as you get indulged in various activities here.
- Hadimba Devi Temple-this temple is dedicated to Hidimba Devi, the wife of Bhima, an important figure in the epic Mahabharata,
- Lord Manu Temple, who is believed to be the creator of the human race, Manu Temple,
- Van Vihar, a simple municipal garden situated at Mall Road with a pond for boating and tall Deodar trees looking over,
- Tibetan Monasteries,
- Mall Road Manali-You will find numerous handicraft merchants in the vicinity which you shall find very interesting.
- Return to the hotel, have dinner, and spend a leisurely evening at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed to enjoy the rest of Manali highlights,
Day 3: Enjoy Rohtang at your won extra cost: Overnight in Manali
Day Free for Rohtang Pass Hire Local Vehicle to visit Rohtang or talk to our customer care executive for further process as we allowed vehicle on extra cost if we get permission(for permission need to discuss at least 1 week before with our Team.) and in the evening explore more Mall road and rest in the same hotel.
Day 4: Manali to Dalhousie: Overnight in Dalhousie
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceeds to Dalhousie, Upon arrival Check-in in the hotel, relax, and then leave for local sightseeing.
- Enjoy Mall Road,
- Subhash Chowk,
After a busy day Finally, return to the hotel, have dinner, and have a leisurely evening at the hotel.
Day 5: Dalhousie Local Sightseeing with Visit of Khajjiar: Overnight in Dalhousie
After breakfast proceed to enjoy Dalhousie highlights-
- Enjoy Khajjiar which is 24 km away from Dalhousie-which is also known as Mini Switzerland of India,
- Khajjiar Lake & Khajji Nag Temple,
- Panchpula-known as Five Bridges. The most thing about this place the rippling streams and the gorgeous atmosphere,
- Satdhara Falls Means Seven Waterfalls/Spring in the region,
- St. John's Church at Gandhi Chowk,
- Tibetian Handicraft Centre,
- Mall Road.
After enjoying a Dalhousie, rest in the same hotel.
Day 6: Dalhousie to Delhi: Trip Completed
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi, the driver will drop you at your desired location within (Delhi).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping, and Tips to drivers, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which are not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Rohtang Pass visit possible with our chosen Vehicle only on extra Cost from Rs.2500 to 5500 + Permission(subject to availability) Cost Rs.550.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
AC will be switched off in hilly areas.
Enjoy a Valley travel with peace of mind with driver and follow his instruction to reach on the next destination on time.