Day 1: Delhi to Shimla & Sightseeing: Overnight in Shimla
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed to visit Shimla, on the way can make a stopover and explore
- Pinjore Gardens situated in Panchkula. This garden has been laid down into seven terraces and houses many beautiful palaces built within including Hawa Mahal, Shish Mahal, Rang Mahal, Jal Mahal, etc.
- Parwanoo Timple Trail Resort-Experience a unique cable car ride with an aerial view of the beautiful mountains as you head up to Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort, Timber Trail Heights,
Later drive to Shimla, After check-in in the hotel, and after some rest can have a short view of Mall Road and relaxed in the Shimla hotel.
Day 2: Kufri & Naldehra Sightseeing: Overnight in Shimla
After breakfast proceed to enjoy the rest of Shimla highlights,
- Kufri, the highest point in the surrounding region. Kufri offers a lot of places that are of interest to visitors including Club House, Chini Bungalow, Indira Tourist Park, Kufri fun world and a Himalayan wildlife zoo Take your time as you enjoy various exciting activities and the Himalayan landscape.
- Naldehra- small but incredibly serene town. This town has the world's highest golf course and projects extreme amounts of positive energy and refreshment towards the visitor
- In the Evening if interested again spend some time at Mall Road
After enjoying Shimla-Queen of the Hills, relaxed a day in the same hotel.
Day 3: Shimla Local & drive to Chandigarh: Overnight in Chandigarh
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceeds to Chandigarh before enjoying the rest of Shimla highlights,
- The Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, which is one of the most prominent buildings in Shimla. There are tours organized every four hours where people, in a group of 40 are allowed,
- Next, take a stroll on the famous Mall Road. This is the most loved area of the Shimla hill-station,
- Christ Church-the second oldest church in the country,
- Advance ahead to visit Jakhoo Temple, which is a highly celebrated temple dedicated to the Hindu deity Lord Hanuman. The temple is situated on Jakhoo hill which is the highest peak in the town of Shimla(took shared Jeep near the Church)
After enjoying Shimla-Queen of the Hills, proceed to Chandigarh and upon arrival Check-in in the hotel and relax a day.
Day 4: Chandigarh Sightseeing & drive back to Delhi: Trip Completed
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi on the way can visit Beautiful places of Chandigarh
- Rock Garden-immense creative heritage. This is a huge complex that is built using domestic and industrial waste and throws away items.
- Sukhna Lake. This lake complex offers various entertaining options including boating, Shikara ride, watch Le Corbusier's sketches, food area, souvenir shop, camel ride, and much more
- The Zakir Hussain Rose Garden is a botanical garden spread across over 30 acres of land featuring flowers of more than 1600 different species.
- Take a stroll in some of the famous markets of the city Market 17 and Market 22
Once you have done Chandigarh, drive back to Delhi and we will drop you at your desired location within (Delhi).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping, and Tips to drivers, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which are not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
AC will be switched off in hilly areas.
Enjoy a Valley travel with peace of mind with driver and follow his instruction to reach on the next destination on time.