Day 1: Jaipur Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
Pick up from your desired location within (Jaipur) and Proceed for full day Jaipur sightseeing -
- Start with visiting the famous Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) which is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings,
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla Temple,
- enjoy Evening in Chowki Dhani(for village culture with Rajasthani Local food dinner available with entrance ticket of Chowki Dhani)
After an amazing experience, overnight stay in Jaipur hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur Full day Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for a full-day excursion to Rajasthan popular Forts which is in Jaipur-
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- Jaigarh Fort- is situated on the promontory called the Cheel ka Teela (Hill of Eagles) of the Aravalli range,
- Enjoy Sunset on Nahargarh Fort-A beautiful view of Jaipur City.
After an amazing day, you can relax in the same hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur to Jodhpur via Ajmer & Pushkar: Overnight in Jodhpur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceeds to Jodhpur on the way can Visit Ajmer & Pushkar-
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif,
- Jain Temple,
- Ana Sagar Lake
- Mata Savitri Devi Temple,
- Lord Brahma Temple.
After Sightseeing, drive to Jodhpur on the way can visit-
- Mandore Garden
later upon arrival in jodhpur check-in in the jodhpur hotel, spend an evening in the world-famous Spice market which is in Old City near Clock Tower and rest a day in Jodhpur Hotel.
Day 4: Jodhpur Sightseeing and drive to Jaisalmer: Overnight in Jaisalmer
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to visit Blue City-Jodhpur
- Mehrangarh Fort & Museum,
- Jaswant Thada,
- Clock Tower Spice Market.
and later have lunch and drive to Jaisalmer on the way can visit-
- Pokaran Fort
Later upon arrival check-in in the hotel and rest a day in Sun city-Jaisalmer.
Day 5: Jaisalmer sightseeing & drive to Desert-Sam/Khuri: Overnight in Desert
After breakfast checks out from the hotel and proceeds to visit-
- Jaisalmer Fort,
- Old Carved Havelis (Nathmal & Salam Singh Havelis),
- Tazia Tower,
- The Thar Heritage Museum,
- Gadisar lake.
after Lunch, start to drive to one of the famous sand dunes desert Sam or Khuri as per your choice and enjoy Overnight camel safari their-which include camel ride, folk dance, and sleep in dune with dinner and breakfast(at your own cost).
Day 6: Jaisalmer to Jaipur: Trip Completed
After breakfast checks out from the hotel and proceed back to Jaipur and drops you at the desired location hotel/Airport/Railway Station.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.