Day 1: Delhi to Agra & Sightseeing of Agra: Overnight in Agra
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed towards Agra via Yamuna Express Highway. A couple of good breakfast options will be available en-route or you could carry some snacks along (as per your interest/need). After a four hour of smooth journey Via Yamuna Expressway will land you to your hotel in Agra. Check-in, freshen up, have your lunch, and relax. After some rest proceed to Visit
- Agra Fort (Lal Qilla), the royal abode of the Mughal Rulers,
- Do some shopping(as per your interest) at Sadar Bazaar and do not forget to Purchase delicious "Agra ka Pethas",
- In the evening, visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj),
- Mehtab bagh (The Moonlight Garden) and experience the sunset from the rear end of the Taj Mahal.
After a wonderful day returns to the hotel and relaxes in Agra Hotel.
Day 2: Visit Taj Mahal-Symbol of Love and drive to Jaipur on the way visit Fatehpur Sikri: Overnight in Jaipur
Early morning at sunrise approx nearly 6 am proceeds to visit the ultimately crowned jewel of India's architectural heritage-Taj Mahal, the greatest architectural wonder in the country and widely accepted as "The Symbol Of Love". Explore the magnificence of the awe-inspiring mausoleum and marvel at the intricately carved interiors of the structure.
- 'The Taj Mahal'- one of the 7 wonders of the world and become a victim of incredibly celebrated,
Once you feel contentment, return to the hotel, Freshen up at the hotel, have your breakfast and check-out. before drives toward Jaipur on the way explore
- Fatehpur Sikri, its 40 km away. The place is packed with architectural wonders and is surely a bit under-rated.
- Explore the sundry monuments here viz Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal, Diwan-I-Khas, Jodhabai Palace, Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti and more,
- Later, also visit Galtaji-Monkey Temple.
Finally, after a long day of sightseeing, you shall reach Jaipur. Check-in at the hotel, freshen up, have dinner, and relaxed a day.
Day 3: Sightseeing of Jaipur: Overnight in Jaipur
Early morning after breakfast proceed to explore the Pink City/Capital of Rajasthan-Jaipur
- Start with visiting the famous Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) which is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside,
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings,
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla Temple.
After amazing, sightseeing relaxed a day in the same hotel in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur to Jodhpur: Overnight in Jodhpur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Jodhpur- Blue or Sun City of Rajasthan, On the way can visit
- Mandore Garden
later, upon arrival check-in in the hotel and after spending some time in the local market of Jodhpur
- Enjoy a World Famous Spice market which is situated in Clock Tower
after having a rest in Jodhpur hotel.
Day 5: Jodhpur sightseeing and drive towards Udaipur via Ranakpur Jain Temple: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to visit Sun city-Jodhpur
- Mehrangarh Fort & Museum,
- Jaswant Thada,
- Umaid Bhawan Palace.
Once you have done, we start to drive towards Udaipur on the way if temple open we visiting
- Ranakpur Jain Temple
- enjoy an evening in Fateh Sagar Lake of Udaipur
later upon arrival check-in in the hotel and rest a day in the hotel.
Day 6: Udaipur sightseeing: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast proceeds to visit the Lake city of Rajasthan-
- City Palace,
- Jagdish Temple, Walkin in the old City,
- Vintage Car Museum,
- Maharana Pratap Museum,
- Saheliyon Ki Bari,
- The cultural dance program at Bagore Ki Haveli
and rest in the same hotel of Udaipur.
Day 7: Udaipur to Pushkar via Ajmer: Overnight in Pushkar
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Pushkar, on the way can visit Chittorgarh-
- Amazing Chittorgarh Fort,
later after lunch drives to Pushkar on the way can visit Ajmer-
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif,
- Jain Temple,
- Ana Sagar Lake
- Enjoy Sunset on the holy lake of Pushkar
visit places as per your interest or if time permits. if you wish you could skip some places once you have done Ajmer we drive towards Pushkar and relax in Pushkar hotel.
Day 8: Pushkar Sightseeing & return to Delhi: Trip Completed
Pushkar. it is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan's Ajmer district in midst of Aravali range, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites. So Early morning to enjoy Beautiful Sunrise proceed to visit
- Mata Savitri Devi Temple,
- Lord Brahma Temple,
- Mata Gayatri Devi Temple,
- Walk-in Old city market,
- Sikh Gurudwara,
After Sightseeing, drive toward Delhi and we will drop you at your desired location within (Delhi).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.