Day 1: Delhi to Jaipur Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
Pick up from your desired location within (Delhi) and Proceed towards Jaipur, upon arrival proceed to visit -
- Start with visiting the famous Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) which is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings,
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla Temple,
- enjoy Evening in Chowki Dhani(for village culture with Rajasthani Local food dinner available with entrance ticket of Chowki Dhani)
After an amazing experience, overnight stay in Jaipur hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur full day Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for a full-day excursion to Rajasthan popular Forts which is in Jaipur-
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- Jaigarh Fort- is situated on the promontory called the Cheel ka Teela (Hill of Eagles) of the Aravalli range,
- Enjoy Sunset on Nahargarh Fort-A beautiful view of Jaipur City.
After an amazing day, you can relax in the same hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur to Jaisalmer: Overnight in Jaisalmer
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Jaisalmer on the way can visit
- Pokaran Fort
Later upon arrival in Jaisalmer check-in in the hotel and relax a day in Jaisalmer hotel.
Day 4: Jaisalmer sightseeing: Overnight in Jaisalmer
After breakfast proceeds to visit the Golden City of Rajasthan-Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Fort,
- Old Carved Havelis (Nathmal & Salam Singh Havelis),
- Tazia Tower,
- The Thar Heritage Museum,
- Gadisar lake,
- Bada Bagh,
- Sunset Point.
After a busy day, you can relax in the same hotel.
Day 5: Jaisalmer to Desert Sam/Khuri Dunes: Overnight in dunes
After breakfast checks out from the hotel and proceeds towards the Dunes to enjoy Camel Safari in one of the deserts as per your choice-
- Camel Safari(Camel Ride, Dinner with cultural dance, sleep in dunes, breakfast)
after Lunch, start to drive to one of the famous sand dunes desert Sam or Khuri as per your choice and enjoy Overnight camel safari their-which include camel ride, folk dance, and sleep in dune with dinner and breakfast(at your own cost).
Day 6: Jaisalmer to Jodhpur: Overnight in Jodhpur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Jodhpur- Blue or Sun City of Rajasthan, later, upon arrival check-in in the hotel and proceed to visit Jodhpur
- Mehrangarh Fort & Museum,
- Jaswant Thada,
- Umaid Bhawan Palace,
- Enjoy a World Famous Spice market which is situated in Clock Tower.
Later having a rest in Jodhpur hotel.
Day 7: Jodhpur to Pushkar: Overnight in Pushkar
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Pushkar, Pushkar. it is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan's Ajmer district in midst of Aravali range, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites. So Early morning to enjoy Beautiful Sunrise proceed to visit
- Mata Savitri Devi Temple,
- Lord Brahma Temple,
- Mata Gayatri Devi Temple,
- Walk-in Old city market,
- Sikh Gurudwara,
- Sunset on the bank of Pushkar Holy Lake
Afterward, relax in the Pushkar hotel.
Day 8: Pushkar to Delhi via Ajmer: Trip Completed
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Delhi, on the way can visit Ajmer-
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif,
- Jain Temple,
- Ana Sagar Lake
visit places as per your interest or if time permits. if you wish you could skip some places once you have done drive back to Delhi and the driver will drop you at your desired location within (Delhi).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.