Day 1: Bangalore to Mysore: Overnight in Mysore
Pick up from your desired location within (the urban city limit of Bangalore) and Proceed to Mysore and explore
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary-Situated on the banks of River Cauvery, this sanctuary is home to some exquisite birds,
- Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, also known as Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the country,
- Mysore Palace-the official residence of the Wadiyar dynasty and the seat of the Kingdom of Mysore
- Chamundi Hills,
- Sri Ranganthaswamy Temple,
- Karanji Lake,
- Krishna Raja Sagara (KRS) Dam.
After sightseeing relaxes a day in the Mysore hotel.
Day 2: Mysore to Ooty: Overnight in Ooty
After a delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel and journey to Ooty. You will be traveling for 3 hours and covering a distance of 130 km. on the way Visit
- Nanjangud, a town famous for Srikanteshwara Temple
- Bandipur National Park, a tiger reserve and a home to India's endangered wildlife.
- Frog Hill View Point
- Needle Rock View Point.
After a fulfilling day, relax in the hotel at Ooty.
Day 3: Sightseeing of Ooty & Coonoor: Overnight in Ooty
After breakfast, begin the sightseeing
- The Government Botanical Garden. It spans across an area of about 55 hectares and is one of the major attractions in Ooty,
- Doddabetta Tea Factory famous for its tea plantation and museum, and Doddabetta Peak, the highest mountain in the Nilgiris,
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway.
Later, head to the hotel in Ooty for your overnight stay.
Day 4: Ooty to Bangalore: Trip Completed
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore. It's a long day driving so upon arrival in Bangalore driver will drop you at your desired location.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
AC will be switched off in hilly areas.
All Wild Life National Park closed during the Monsoon months (July, August & September) so don't choose this package for this months