Day 1: Pick up and Delhi Sightseeing: Overnight in Delhi
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed to visit Old & New Delhi-Union Territory and The capital of India
- Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India located close to the famous Chandni Chowk region,
- Take around at the Red Fort-The main Residence of Mughal Emperors,
- Raj Ghat is a memorial dedicated to commemorating the father of the Nation, Mahatama Gandhi,
- Drive past and Visit the highly honored President's House (Rashtrapati Bhawan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan) of India,
- Humayun's Tomb, built by the Mughal Emperor, Akbar in the memory of his father Humayun. This palace was the first garden-tomb in the Indian subcontinent and also the first monument to use red sandstone at such scale.
- Lotus Temple. The temple has won innumerous architectural awards and has been featured in hundreds of newspapers and magazine articles.
After a busy day in Delhi, returns to the hotel and relax in Delhi Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi to Agra via Mathura: Overnight in Agra
You will leave early morning and leave towards Agra. Take a small detour and explore the birth city of the Hindu Lord Krishna at Mathura. Visit all important spots and temples herein. Next, proceed towards Agra and visit
- Akbar's Tomb at Sikandara en-route. This is the palace that houses the mortal remains of the notorious Mughal emperor, Akbar. Advance ahead to visit the sister monument of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort. This fort has been the royal residence of the Mughal Empire and is built entirely in red sandstone. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Baby Taj, Itimad-Ud-Daulah. Built-in white marble-like Taj, this Mughal mausoleum is regarded as the draft of the Taj Mahal.
- Mehtab Bagh to witness the sunset from the rear end of the Taj Mahal
After a wonderful day returns to the hotel and relaxes in Agra Hotel.
Day 3: Visit Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri & Bharatpur later drive towards Ranthambore: Overnight in Ranthambore-A National Park
You will be picked up early morning and visit to view sunrise at
- The Taj Mahal. This is going to be a sight to behold. Explore all the intricate details of the monument and take your own time.
Return to hotel, freshen up, have your breakfast and check-out to leave towards Fatehpur Sikri if interested also visit.
- Agra Fort (Lal Qilla), the royal abode of the Mughal Rulers,
- Fatehpur Sikri-visit all the amazing Parts of the fort here. The most important places worth visiting include Buland Darwaza, Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti, Jama Mosque, Jodhabai's Palace, Panch Mahal & Diwan-I-Khas.
- Bharatpur Bird National Park-Keoladeo National Park(Closed in July, Aug, Sep.)
Later in the evening, proceed towards Ranthambore, check-in the hotel, have dinner and relax.
Day 4: Visit Ranthambore National Park and drive to Jaipur: Overnight in Jaipur
Early Morning proceeds to visit the largest and most renowned national parks in the city-Ranthambore National Park. Take the wild safari and if you will be lucky, you might get a rare glimpse of the tigress up close. (The charges for safari & Entrance in the wildlife Park will be paid by you)
- Explore the entire park, take multiple safaris if interested (morning & afternoon)
Later check out from the hotel and leave towards Jaipur. On the way visit
- Galtaji Monkey Temple is an ancient Hindu pilgrimage site. The complex consists of a series of temples and multiple "Kund" which are constantly filled by a natural stream of water flowing down the ring of hills that surrounds Jaipur.
Finally check-In the hotel, freshen up, have dinner and take rest in Jaipur hotel.
Day 5: Sightseeing of Jaipur: Overnight in Jaipur
Early morning after breakfast proceed to explore the Pink City/Capital of Rajasthan-Jaipur
- Start with visiting the famous Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) which is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside.
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings.
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla Temple.
After amazing sightseeing relaxed a day in the same hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6: Day Trip of Ajmer Pushkar: Overnight in Pushkar
Next day, Freshen-up, have breakfast and check-out from the hotel and move ahead to Pushkar, After around 2-3 hours of smooth drive, you visit on the way Ajmer, is one of the major cities in the Indian state of Rajasthan and is the center of the eponymous Ajmer District. Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains.
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif-It is a pilgrimage center for the shrine of the Sufi Saint,
- Jain Temple,
- Ana Sagar Lake as per your interest or if time permits.
if you wish you could skip some places to do more sightseeing in the Pushkar-Holi City of Lord Brahma After visit Ajmer, drive again for 15 minutes to reach Pushkar. it is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan's Ajmer district in midst of Aravali range, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites. Places to Visit in Pushkar-
- Pushkar Lake,
- Brahma Temple,
- Mata Savitri,
- Gayatri Temple,
- Walk-in Old city market,
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset on the bank of Pushkar
After the visit, Religious Cities relaxed in the Pushkar hotel.
Day 7: Pushkar to Delhi/Jaipur Airport: Trip Completed
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi/Jaipur and drop you at your desired location within Delhi/Jaipur.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
All Wild Life National Park closed during the Monsoon months (July, August & September) so don't choose this package for this months