Day 1: Delhi to Jaipur and Jaipur sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
Pick up from your desired location within (Delhi the urban city limit) and Proceed to Jaipur and upon arrival check-in in the hotel and after some rest proceed to visit Jaipur-
- Start with visiting the famous Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) which is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings,
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla Temple
Later, return to the hotel and relax a day in Jaipur hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur to Delhi via visiting Ajmer & Pushkar: Trip completed
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to visit Ajmer & Pushkar-
- Dargah Sharif or Ajmer Sharif is a Sufi shrine of the revered Sufi saint, Moinuddin Chishti, located at Ajmer
- Jain Temple-also known as Soniji Ki Nasiyan is an architecturally rich Jain temple. It was built in the late nineteenth century.
- Ana Sagar Lake is an artificial lake
After visit Ajmer, drive again for 15 minutes to reach Pushkar - which is a Holi City of Lord Brahma, It is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan's Ajmer district in midst of Aravali range, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites. Places to Visit in Pushkar-
- Pushkar Lake/Sarovar is a sacred lake of the Hindus
- Brahma Temple-The temple is one of the very few existing temples dedicated to Hindu creator-god Brahma in India and remains the most prominent among them. Structured in the 14th Century.
- Mata Savitri Devi Temple-The First Consort of Lord Brahma, Hilltop Hindu temple offering sweeping lake & valley views via cablecar or trekking ascents
- Walk in the old city market and also can enjoy a beautiful sunset on the bank of Pushkar Lake.
Finally, in the evening, proceed towards Delhi and have dinner en-route(if required) and later transfer to you in the desired location.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.