Day 1: Pick up and Delhi Sightseeing: Overnight in Delhi
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed to visit Old Delhi-
- Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India located close to the famous Chandni Chowk region,
- Enjoy Walking in Chandni Chowk Market where you can explore-Nai Sarak, Spice Market, Cloth Market, Sis Ganj Gurudwara, etc,
- The Red Fort-The main Residence of Mughal Emperors,
- Raj Ghat is a memorial dedicated to commemorating the father of the Nation, Mahatama Gandhi, and many great Indian leaders including Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, Jagjivan Ram, Choudhary Charan Singh, P.V. Narsimha Rao and many more.,
- Finally look in on the glorious Akshardham Temple, a Hindu temple complex that attracts more than 70% of all tourists who visit Delhi. The temple is located at the banks of Yamuna river and features a water show, a thematic garden, and three exhibitions.
After a busy day in Delhi, returns to the hotel and relax in Delhi Hotel.
Day 2: New Delhi Sightseeing: Overnight in Delhi
You will be picked up from your hotel after breakfast around 9 am and proceed to visit New Delhi-Union Territory and The capital of India
- The Laxminarayan Temple, also known as the Birla Mandir is a Hindu temple up to large extent dedicated to Laxminarayan in Delhi
- India Gate, the war memorial commemorating the martyrdom of 82000 soldiers of the Indian Army who laid their lives defending the country during the period 1914 to 1921 during the First World War.
- Drive past and Visit the highly honored President's House (Rashtrapati Bhawan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan) of India,
- Next, witness the National Museum of India housing some 2 lakh works of art covering over 5,000 years of history.
- Humayun's Tomb, built by the Mughal Emperor, Akbar in the memory of his father Humayun. This palace was the first garden-tomb in the Indian subcontinent and also the first monument to use red sandstone at such scale.
- Lotus Temple. The temple has won innumerous architectural awards and has been featured in hundreds of newspapers and magazine articles.
- Qutub Minar, the second-highest minaret in the world with a height of 73 meters. Minar along with other ancient and medieval monuments surrounding it are enclosed within the Qutub complex, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After an amazing day can return to the hotel and relaxed in the same Delhi hotel.
Day 3: Delhi to Agra & Sightseeing of Agra: Overnight in Agra
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) and proceed towards Agra via Yamuna Express Highway. A couple of good breakfast options will be available en-route or you could carry some snacks along (as per your interest/need). After a four hour of smooth journey Via Yamuna Expressway will land you to your hotel in Agra. Check-in, freshen up, have your lunch, and relax. After some rest proceed to Visit
- Agra Fort (Lal Qilla), the royal abode of the Mughal Rulers,
- Do some shopping(as per your interest) at Sadar Bazaar and do not forget to Purchase delicious "Agra ka Pethas",
- In the evening, visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj),
- Mehtab bagh (The Moonlight Garden) and experience the sunset from the rear end of the Taj Mahal.
After a wonderful day returns to the hotel and relaxes in Agra Hotel.
Day 4: Visit Taj Mahal-Symbol of Love and drive to Jaipur on the way visit Fatehpur Sikri: Overnight in Jaipur
Early morning at sunrise approx nearly 6 am proceeds to visit the ultimately crowned jewel of India's architectural heritage-Taj Mahal, the greatest architectural wonder in the country and widely accepted as "The Symbol Of Love". Explore the magnificence of the awe-inspiring mausoleum and marvel at the intricately carved interiors of the structure.
- 'The Taj Mahal'- one of the 7 wonders of the world and become a victim of incredibly celebrated,
Once you feel contentment, return to the hotel, Freshen up at the hotel, have your breakfast and check-out. before drives toward Jaipur on the way explore
- Fatehpur Sikri, its 40 km away. The place is packed with architectural wonders and is surely a bit under-rated. Explore the sundry monuments here viz Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal, Diwan-I-Khas, Jodhabai Palace, Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti and more,
- Later, also visit Galtaji-Monkey Temple.
Finally, after a long day of sightseeing, you shall reach Jaipur. Check-in at the hotel, freshen up, have dinner, and relaxed a day.
Day 5: Sightseeing of Jaipur: Overnight in Jaipur
Early morning after breakfast proceed to explore the Pink City/Capital of Rajasthan-Jaipur
- Start with visiting the famous Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) which is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside.
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings.
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla Temple.
After amazing sightseeing relaxed a day in the same hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6: Rest Sightseeing of Jaipur and drive towards Delhi: Trip Completed
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi before also can explore rest of Jaipur
- Gaitor ki Chhatriyan-is the royal cremation area of the Maharajas,
- Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan,
- Jaigarh Fort having Jaivana Cannon.
After visit beautiful and historical Forts, Now is the time of leaving Jaipur, drive back to Delhi and we will drop you at your desired location within (Delhi).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."