Day Wise Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Pick up in Delhi & Sightseeing of Mathura & Agra: Overnight in Agra
You will be picked up from your desired location in the morning within(Delhi) around 6 am and proceed towards Agra. On the way can explore the birth city of Lord Krishna which is in Mathura.
- Janam Bhumi of Lord Krishna,
- Later after 1-hour drive can visit Sikandra Fort,
- Itimad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj),-known as a draft of Taj Mahal,
- Mehtab bagh (The Moonlight Garden) and experience the sunset from the rear end of the Taj Mahal.
After a busy day upon arrival in Agra hotel Check-in and relax in the Hotel.
Day 2: Visit Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri & drive towards Ranthambore: Overnight in Ranthambore-A National Park
You will be picked up early morning and visit to view sunrise at
- The Taj Mahal. This is going to be a sight to behold. Explore all the intricate details of the monument and take your own time.
Return to hotel, freshen up, have your breakfast and check-out to leave towards Fatehpur Sikri if interested also visit.
- Agra Fort (Lal Qilla), the royal abode of the Mughal Rulers,
- Fatehpur Sikri-visit all the amazing Parts of the fort here. The most important places worth visiting include Buland Darwaza, Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti, Jama Mosque, Jodhabai's Palace, Panch Mahal & Diwan-I-Khas.
Later in the evening, proceed towards Ranthambore, check-in the hotel, have dinner and relax.
Day 3: Visit Ranthambore National Park and drive to Jaipur: Overnight in Jaipur
Early Morning proceeds to visit the largest and most renowned national parks in the city-Ranthambore National Park. Take the wild safari and if you will be lucky, you might get a rare glimpse of the tigress up close. (The charges for safari & Entrance in the wildlife Park will be paid by you)
- Explore the entire park, take multiple safaris if interested (morning & afternoon)
Later check out from the hotel and leave towards Jaipur. On the way visit
- Galtaji Monkey Temple is an ancient Hindu pilgrimage site. The complex consists of a series of temples and multiple "Kund" which are constantly filled by a natural stream of water flowing down the ring of hills that surrounds Jaipur.
Finally check-In the hotel, freshen up, have dinner and take rest in Jaipur hotel.
Day 4: Sightseeing of Jaipur: Overnight in Jaipur
Early morning after breakfast proceed to explore the Pink City/Capital of Rajasthan-Jaipur
- Start with visiting the famous Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) which is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside.
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings.
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla Temple.
After amazing sightseeing relaxed a day in the same hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Rest Sightseeing of Jaipur and drive towards Delhi: Trip Completed
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi before also can explore rest of Jaipur
- Gaitor ki Chhatriyan-is the royal cremation area of the Maharajas,
- Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan,
- Jaigarh Fort having Jaivana Cannon.
After visit beautiful and historical Forts, Now is the time of leaving Jaipur, drive back to Delhi and we will drop you at your desired location within (Delhi).
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
Please Note Temple's in Mathura & Vrindavan was closed between 12 noon to 4 pm so plan your visit accordingly.
All Wild Life National Park closed during the Monsoon months (July, August & September) so don't choose this package for this months