Day 1: Jaipur Pick up and Half-day Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
Pick up will be in the morning from your desired location within (Jaipur) and Proceed to visit Jaipur-
- Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of the Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside.
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings.
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- walk-in Pink City Market,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla temple,
- Enjoy Evening in Chowki Dhani(for village culture with Rajasthani Local food dinner available with entrance ticket of Chowki Dhani)
after a busy day drive back to the hotel and rest a day.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
After breakfast proceeds to Visit -
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- Gaitor ki Chhatriyan-is the royal cremation area of the Maharajas,
- Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan,
- Jaigarh Fort having Jaivana Cannon.
afterward, drop to the hotel and rest in the same hotel
Day 3: Jaipur to Pushkar via visiting Ajmer: Overnight in Pushkar
Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Pushkar. After around 2-3 hours of smooth drive, you visit on the way Ajmer is one of the major cities in the Indian state of Rajasthan and is the center of the eponymous Ajmer District. Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains. It is a pilgrimage center for the shrine of the Sufi Saint. In Ajmer Places to visit-
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif,
- Jain Temple,
- Ana Sagar Lake
visit places as per your interest or if time permits. if you wish you could skip some places to do more sightseeing in the Pushkar-Holi City of Lord Brahma. After visit Ajmer, drive again for 15 minutes to reach Pushkar. it is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan's Ajmer district in midst of Aravali range, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites. Places to Visit in Pushkar-
- Lord Brahma Temple,
- Mata Savitri Devi Temple,
- Mata Gayatri Devi Temple,
- Walk-in Old city market,
- Sunset on the bank of Pushkar Lake.
After Sightseeing, Overnight stay in Pushkar hotel.
Day 4: Pushkar to Jaisalmer: Overnight in Jaisalmer
After Breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Desert-Khuri/Sam next to Jaisalmer. on the way, if time permits or you have interest visit
- Upon arrival in dessert enjoy an Overnight camel safari(on your own cost) and sleep in the desert.
Enjoy Send dunes camel ride and sleep camp.
Day 5: Desert to Jaisalmer: Overnight in Jaisalmer
After breakfast check out from camp with nice memories and proceed to the Jaisalmer known as Golden or Sun city- and upon arrival check-in in the hotel and after some rest proceed to visit
- Gadisar lake,
- Old Carved Havelis (Nathmal & Salam Singh Havelis),
- Jaisalmer Fort,
- Tazia Tower,
- The Thar Heritage Museum,
- Jaisalmer Sunset point
and rest in the Golden City.
Day 6: Jaisalmer to Jodhpur: Overnight in Jodhpur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Jodhpur on the way visit
- Pokaran Fort,
later upon arrival in Jodhpur check-in in the hotel and proceed to visit
- Mehrangarh Fort,
- Jaswant Thada,
- Umaid Bhawan Palace,
- Clock Tower,
- World Famous spice market
and after a wonderful sightseeing rest a hotel in the Jodhpur-Suncity.
Day 7: Jodhpur to Jaipur: Trip Completed
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur and drop you at your desired location within (Jaipur) can be your hotel/Airport/Railway Station.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.