Day 1: Jaipur Pick up and Half-day Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
Pick up will be in the morning from your desired location within (Jaipur) and Proceed to visit Jaipur-
- Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of the Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside.
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings.
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- walk-in Pink City Market,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla temple,
- Enjoy Evening in Chowki Dhani(for village culture with Rajasthani Local food dinner available with entrance ticket of Chowki Dhani)
after a busy day drive back to the hotel and rest a day.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
After breakfast proceeds to Visit -
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- Gaitor ki Chhatriyan-is the royal cremation area of the Maharajas,
- Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan,
- Jaigarh Fort having Jaivana Cannon.
afterward, drop to the hotel and rest in the same hotel
Day 3: Jaipur to Pushkar via Ajmer: Overnight in Pushkar
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceeds towards Pushkar. After around 2-3 hours of smooth drive, you visit on the way Ajmer is one of the major cities in the Indian state of Rajasthan and is the center of the eponymous Ajmer District. Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains. It is a pilgrimage center for the shrine of the Sufi Saint. In Ajmer Places to visit-
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif,
- Jain Temple,
- Ana Sagar Lake
visit places as per your interest or if time permits. if you wish you could skip some places once you have done Ajmer we drive to the Pushkar-Holi City of Lord Brahma. After visit Ajmer, drive again for 15 minutes to reach Pushkar. it is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan's Ajmer district in midst of Aravali range, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites. upon arrival, check-in in the hotel and enjoy the sunset on the bank of Pushkar lake and rest in Pushkar hotel.
Day 4: Pushkar sightseeing and drive to Jodhpur: Overnight in Jodhpur
Pushkar. it is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan's Ajmer district in midst of Aravali range, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which means the king of pilgrim sites. So Early morning to enjoy Beautiful Sunrise proceed to visit
- Mata Savitri Devi Temple,
- Lord Brahma Temple,
- Mata Gayatri Devi Temple,
- Walk-in Old city market,
- Sikh Gurudwara.
After Sightseeing, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jodhpur on the way can visit-
- Mandore Garden
later upon arrival in jodhpur check-in in the jodhpur hotel, spend an evening in the world-famous Spice market which is in Old City near Clock Tower and rest a day in Jodhpur Hotel.
Day 5: Jodhpur sightseeing & drive back to Udaipur: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to visit Jodhpur-known as a Blue City of Rajasthan
- Mehrangarh Fort and Museum,
- Jaswant Thada,
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
and drive to Udaipur on the way can visit-
- Ranakpur Jain Temple
Later upon arrival in Udaipur-a Lake city of Rajasthan state, you can check-in in the hotel and rest a day in the hotel.
Day 6: Udaipur sightseeing: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast proceeds to visit
- City Palace,
- Jagdish Temple,
- Walk-in old City,
- Vintage Car Museum,
- Saheliyon ki Bari,
- The cultural dance program at Bagore Ki Haveli,
- Spend the evening in Fateh Sagar lake.
After an amazing day, you can rest in the same hotel.
Day 7: Udaipur to Ranthambore National Park via Chittorgarh: Overnight in Ranthambore National Park
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Ranthambore National Park via visiting Chittorgarh and explore the famous
- Chittorgarh Fort,
After the fort visit has lunch and starts to drive to Ranthambore National Park, upon arrival you can check-in in the hotel and rest a day.
Day 8: Enjoy Morning & Afternoon Ranthambore National Park safari and relaxed: Overnight in Ranthambore National Park
Enjoy Morning & Afternoon Canter/Jeep Safari(at your own cost/interest) to check your luck to saw a Tiger in Ranthambore Tiger reserve National Park and relax a day in the same hotel.
- Visit of Ranthambore National Park-to saw a Tiger
Day 9: Enjoy Morning Ranthambore National Park safari and drive to Jaipur: Trip Completed
Enjoy Morning Canter/Jeep Safari(at your own cost/interest) to check your luck to saw a Tiger in Ranthambore Tiger reserve National Park
- Visit of Ranthambore National Park-to saw a Tiger
After a visit to National Park Check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur, upon arrival driver will drop you at the desired location hotel/Airport/Railway Station.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
All Wild Life National Park closed during the Monsoon months (July, August & September) so don't choose this package for this months