Day 1: Jaipur Pick up and Half-day Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
Pick up will be in the morning from your desired location within (Jaipur) and Proceed to visit Jaipur-
- Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of the Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside.
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings.
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- walk-in Pink City Market,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla temple,
- Enjoy Evening in Chowki Dhani(for village culture with Rajasthani Local food dinner available with entrance ticket of Chowki Dhani)
after a busy day drive back to the hotel and rest a day.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
After breakfast proceeds to Visit -
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- Gaitor ki Chhatriyan-is the royal cremation area of the Maharajas,
- Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan,
- Jaigarh Fort having Jaivana Cannon.
afterward, drop to the hotel and rest in the same hotel
Day 3: Jaipur to Jodhpur via Ajmer & Pushkar: Overnight in Jodhpur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceeds to Jodhpur on the way can Visit Ajmer & Pushkar-
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif,
- Jain Temple,
- Ana Sagar Lake
- Mata Savitri Devi Temple,
- Lord Brahma Temple.
After Sightseeing, drive to Jodhpur on the way can visit-
- Mandore Garden
later upon arrival in jodhpur check-in in the jodhpur hotel, spend an evening in the world-famous Spice market which is in Old City near Clock Tower and rest a day in Jodhpur Hotel.
Day 4: Jodhpur Sightseeing and drive to Jaisalmer: Overnight in Jaisalmer
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to visit Blue City-Jodhpur
- Mehrangarh Fort & Museum,
- Jaswant Thada,
- Clock Tower Spice Market.
and later have lunch and drive to Jaisalmer on the way can visit-
- Pokaran Fort
Later upon arrival check-in in the hotel and rest a day in Sun city-Jaisalmer.
Day 5: Jaisalmer sightseeing & drive to Desert-Sam/Khuri: Overnight in Desert
After breakfast checks out from the hotel and proceeds to visit-
- Jaisalmer Fort,
- Old Carved Havelis (Nathmal & Salam Singh Havelis),
- Tazia Tower,
- The Thar Heritage Museum,
- Gadisar lake.
after Lunch, start to drive to one of the famous sand dunes desert Sam or Khuri as per your choice and enjoy Overnight camel safari their-which include camel ride, folk dance, and sleep in dune with dinner and breakfast(at your own cost).
Day 6: Jaisalmer to Mount-Abu: Overnight in Mount Abu
After breakfast checks out from the hotel and proceeds to Mount-Abu known as a Lake city of Rajasthan and upon arrival check-in in the hotel and after some rest proceed to visit
- Dilwara Jain Temple,
- Abu Lake
After Sightseeing rest in Abu Hotel.
Day 7: Leisure a day in Mount-Abu: Overnight in Mount Abu
Leisure a day in the same hotel.
Day 8: Mount-Abu to Udaipur: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast checks out from the hotel and proceeds to Udaipur-a Lake city of Rajasthan state,and visit
- Sahelion Ki Bari,
- Shilp Gram-An Artificial Cultural Village
Later upon arrival check-in in the hotel and rest a day in the hotel.
Day 9: Udaipur sightseeing: Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast proceeds to visit
- City Palace,
- Jagdish Temple,
- Walk-in old City,
- Vintage Car Museum,
- The cultural dance program at Bagore Ki Haveli,
- Spend the evening in Fateh Sagar lake.
After an amazing day, you can rest in the same hotel.
Day 10: Udaipur to Jaipur via Chittorgarh: Trip Completed
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur via Chittorgarh and explore the famous
- Chittorgarh Fort,
After the fort visit has lunch and starts to drive back to Jaipur drop you at the desired location hotel/Airport/Railway Station.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.