Day 1: Jaipur Pick up and Half-day Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
Pick up will be in the morning from your desired location within (Jaipur) and Proceed to visit Jaipur-
- Hawa Mahal (aka The Palace of the Breeze) is a high screen wall, originally built so the women of the Royal household could observe the festivals on the streets while unseen from the outside.
- City Palace Complex - houses the Chandra Mahal palace and Mubarak Mahal palace among other buildings.
- The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II,
- walk-in Pink City Market,
- Albert Hall,
- Birla temple,
- Enjoy Evening in Chowki Dhani(for village culture with Rajasthani Local food dinner available with entrance ticket of Chowki Dhani)
after a busy day drive back to the hotel and rest a day.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing: Overnight in Jaipur
After breakfast proceeds to Visit -
- Amer Fort. Constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1592, Amer Fort is the most famed fort and the oldest structure in Rajasthan,
- Jal Mahal(Also known as Water Palace)-it's Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake,
- Gaitor ki Chhatriyan-is the royal cremation area of the Maharajas,
- Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan,
- Jaigarh Fort having Jaivana Cannon.
afterward, drop to the hotel and rest in the same hotel
Day 3: Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park: Overnight in Ranthambore National Park
After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Ranthambore on the way visit
- Sisodia Rani ka Bagh,
- Galta Ji-Monkey Temple.
later, upon arrival in Ranthambore, you will check-in in the hotel and rest a day in Hotel.
Day 4: Ranthambore National Park to Agra: Overnight in Agra
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Agra via visiting
- Bharatpur Bird National Park-Keoladeo National Park(Closed in July, Aug, Sep.)
- Lohagarh Fort-Bharatpur
- Fatehpur Sikri-visit all the amazing Parts of the fort here. The most important places worth visiting include Buland Darwaza, Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti, Jama Mosque, Jodhabai's Palace, Panch Mahal & Diwan-I-Khas.
Later upon arrival check-in in the hotel and rest in Agra hotel.
Day 5: Agra Sightseeing and drive to Jaipur: Trip Completed
Early morning proceeds to visit the most famous Taj Mahal-Symbol of Love,
- The Taj Mahal. This is going to be a sight to behold. Explore all the intricate details of the monument and take your own time.
Return to hotel, freshen up, have your breakfast and check-out from the hotel and proceed to visit
- Agra Fort (Lal Qilla), the royal abode of the Mughal Rulers,
- The Baby Taj, Itimad-Ud-Daulah. Built-in white marble-like Taj, this Mughal mausoleum is regarded as the draft of the Taj Mahal.
- Mehtab Bagh to witness the sunset from the rear end of the Taj Mahal
after sightseeing drive back to Jaipur and the driver will drop at your desired location hotel/Airport/Railway Station.
"The trip is completed here with memorable Memories."
Inclusions (Included in the Price)
Chosen Vehicle with Fuel Cost.
Monument Parking Charges.
State/Permit Tax Charges.
National/Sub/Express Highway Tolls.
Driver Day Allowance.
Goods and Service Tax-GST 5%
Exclusions (Extra Charges)
Entrance fee to Monuments/Parks/Museum, etc.
Any Activity Charge during your travel duration.
Camera/Video charges if applicable in any place.
Personal expenses such as including Food, Beverages, Shopping and Tips to Driver, etc.
Distance covered while visiting places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Driver's night allowance-Applicable if the driver drives between 10 pm to 6 am [Rs.250 for sedan & SUV vehicle and Rs.400 for tempo traveler]
Airport Entry /Parking Charges will be applicable on an actual basis.
Official Tour Guide if required.
Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Please use your time during the tour carefully and set your preferences accordingly. GetMeCab and our Vendor/Driver will not be held responsible for any delay due to traffic-jams/rush/unpredictable situations and no compensation in these cases will be considered.
The Driver Day would take care of his food and Stay.
Vehicle not allowed to Driven on unpaved roads.
All Wild Life National Park closed during the Monsoon months (July, August & September) so don't choose this package for this months